MY SUMMER UNIFORM


Happy Thursday! This summer Thursday's have become one of my favorite days of the week, because I have been nannying Monday-Thursday each week, so Thursdays have turned into my Fridays now! Today I am sharing one of my new go to outfits for this summer! It's perfect for the evening when it's still warm out but not scorching! These pants are quickly becoming  favorite because they are linen so that makes them light, which is great for summer, and they are also very cute and super comfortable.










This past weekend I started reading "The Couple Next-door" at the pool and I cannot believe how quickly it's flying by. I am already halfway through reading it and so far it's a great book! I will be sharing a book recommendation next week about it so stay toned!


Behind the scenes of these photos is the always adorable Sam!

SHOP MY OUTFIT
       

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit