AUGUST 2018 FAVORITES



SHOP MY OUTFIT
       

This month and actually most of the summer my go to outfits have consisted of a tank, a bralette, and either a skirt or linen pants. And this outfit is no different. My tank is the best and only $4!

Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist
I have been obsessed with this perfume this summer. It literally smells like summer to me! I love the light but feminine smell that this perfume gives off and I wear it almost daily!

Desperate Housewives
If you have never seen Desperate Housewives, you are missing out on such a good show! It originally aired in 2004, but it's so entertaining! It's on Hulu and you have to watch it! There are 8 seasons of this drama and I have loved every minute of it.

Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade
My current Starbucks order has been a trenta peach green tea lemonade with light ice. This is so refreshing, while not being too sweet. I do not get mine sweetened, because the drink is already pretty sweet just from having the lemonade in it.

Views Podcast
This summer I have been driving about 30 minutes to work each way, which has left me incredibly bored, and I have gotten to the point where music just hasn't been cutting it. I have heard all of this buzz about Podcasts for a while now and have never really had a reason to get into them...until now! So this past week I started listening to my first Podcast VIEWS with David Dobrik and Jason Nash, who are both exceptionally hilarious and have been having the best commute to work because of this. If you haven't started listening to podcasts, you should totally try them out! I cannot believe how entertaining they are.
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit