FRIDAY FIVE 9/21/18


ONE | Bentley
Almost two weeks ago now, my family got a new addition! This adorable yellow lab came into our family, and has since been named Bentley! He's so adorable and melting all our hearts.

TWO | Master the Mess
I absolutely LOVE organization, one of my favorite projects this summer I shared in this blog post, was where I reorganized the pantry at my house. I have been following The Home Edit on Instagram for a while and they recently came out with the show Master the Mess and it is SO good!!

THREE | Free People 50% off Sale
Free People is having an amazing 50% off sale on select fall items, I shared a couple of my picks and links to several other sales in yesterday's blog post, which you can read here.

FOUR | Off the Vine
Kaitlyn Bristowe had The Home Edit on her podcast last week and it was so good! I love her and Joanna and Clea, so this made for one amazing podcast!

FIVE | OPI Just Lanai-ing Around
This week when I got my nails done I found the best brown/mauve/pink color that is gel OPI. It's perfect for fall, so if you see it at your nail salon the next time you are getting your nails done I highly recommend!



   

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit