TODAY'S FALL SALES


Welcome back! It's been a minute, whenever I start a new semester I always go in with the intention of keeping up with regular posting here on the blog, however this semester there was no such luck! Now that I am in my third week of classes, yes my college starts extremely late, pretty much after every single other college, I am trying my hardest to get back into some more regular posting! When I'm not posting on here, and when I am, you can see more updates and blog post notifications by following my along on Instagram @elegantly_elle I post on to my feed and especially to my Insta Stories on there!


The is officially my first fall post! I am so excited for everything fall and now that my birthday has come and gone, it is officially fall to me! I spent this past Sunday by the pool one last time and am now officially in full on fall mode! Today I am sharing all of my sale recommendations for today. There are a TON of sales on really good stuff right now including my all time favorite fall store Free People and another favorite Madewell! Below you will find links to all of my current sale picks!

MADEWELL
25% off with code HEARTEYES
      

Knot-Front Tee $15
The Slim Convertible Bag $111
Texture & Thread Wrap Top $34

MACY'S
VIP Sale 10-25% off in checkout - Must have a Macy's Credit Card
   
Free People Softy Structured Ribbed Turtleneck $111
Free People Adella Lace Bralette $28

FREE PEOPLE
50% off
   
January Tee $24
We The Free The One Tee $29

ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
25% off entire purchase with code 11700

Tie-Front Button-Up Top $31


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit