FRIDAY FIVE 10/5/18


Happy Friday! Today I am sharing SO MANY good finds! I have been reading and finding the best freaking stuff this week and had to share! So here is a quick round up of my top 5 for the week! Also, I love this photo above or these gorgeous succulents at my house!

1 - Lauren Elizabeth's Fall Reading List
Lauren has GREAT taste in books and one of her favorites is also my top favorite book that I read this summer The Couple Next Door, you can read my review here. This week Lauren posted here fall reading list and I cannot wait to order a few of these books this week to start reading this fall! You can read Lauren's fall reading list here.

2 - Affordable Self Care by Grace Atwood
Grace Atwood shares all about taking care of yourself and how you can make it affordable. So many times when I think about self care, I think about spending tons of money getting manicures and pedicures or going to get a facial or massage, but Grace is sharing a completely different perspective on how it can be affordable! You can read this really interesting article from Well and Good on Grace Atwood's affordable self care activities here.

3 - Gals on the Go Podcast
I have been loving Brooke Miccio and Danielle Carolan's new podcast Gals on the Go. It's one of my favorite things to listen to in the car! You can find it on iTunes podcasts and Spotify which is where I listen to all of my podcasts!

 4 - Lemon Stripe's Beauty Prep for Big Events
I am leaving for a trip next week and apply the same "getting ready" procedures to this as I would for a big event, she goes over a great like of things to do in order to get your best self ready for a big event. You can read her post on beauty prep for big events here.

5 - Madewell Sale
Madewell is having a 20% off $100+ and 30% off $200 sale through Monday! Use code: onyourmark to get the deal! So far I ordered two items for my trip next weekend! The laptop case and the pouch clutch to go in my transport tote all in English saddle.


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit