FRIDAY FIVE 11/2/18


Happy November! Today officially marks 6 weeks left in this semester, including Thanksgiving, so that means it's crunch time! Today I am sharing a few posts that helped me get back on track when it comes to staying organized for the new month, which even if you're not a college student at this point in the year I think we all could use some organization inspo!

1 - Things To Do at the Beginning of Each Month
Brighton's 8 Things To Do at the Beginning of Every Month shares 8 fantastic ideas to help you get organized a tote beginning of the month!

2 - Ways to Keep Organized
The Blissful Mind's 5 Ways I Keep My Life (And Mind) Organized is a very helpful post that offers some great organization tips to keep you organized. I always like to start my month by getting organized, because this will really set the tone for the month and start it out on the right track.

3 - Julia's Tips for Combatting Insomnia
I have been reading Julia's blog Lemon Stripes for years and she recently posted about her struggles with insomnia and here she shared a list of Tips for Combatting Insomnia, here tips are great and very appreciated from someone who has really been struggling to sleep throughout the last few months.

4 - Joanna Gaine's Book Homebody
Joanna Gaines, one of mine and America's favorite humans, is releasing a new book Homebody on Tuesday November 6th and I cannot wait to read it! I can be a total homebody and absolutely love her decorating and over style, so I cannot wait to see here new book. You can check it out and preorder here.

5 - On My Wish List: Mini UGGs
I have been debating whether or not I should get these mini UGGs, I'm thinking I should get them in either sand or chestnut, they are always such a great staple to have during fall and winter in New York.
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit