BEST PURCHASES OF 2018

This post may be a little bit late because it's already January 8, but today I am sharing my favorite purchases of 2018. I really tried to only pick things that I have been using most of the year, although I also included the best book I read this year as well!

Hydro Flask
This is the best water bottle I have ever used, I love that it has a straw because that's basically the only way that I can drink water and this water bottle will seriously keep your water cold all day long. A couple of days ago  put water and ice in my Hydro Flask and drank half of it then when to bed and I realized the next afternoon that I hadn't finished drinking it and I took a sip and I'm not kidding you my water was still cold!

Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Foundation
I have been wearing this foundation the entire year, I have seriously bought at least 4 of these foundations this year! It covers acne and discoloring so well. It also leaves a fantastic finish that doesn't look to dry but also doesn't leave me looking greasy either. This was definitely my best makeup find of 2018!

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense
In the fall of 2018 I started to experience extremely dry skin and my amazing friend recommended I try this moisturizer to get my skin hydrated and it worked so well. It is seriously the best and doesn't break me out or really clog my pores it's amazing. I ran out of it a couple of weeks ago and I ran into Sephora where it was out of stock and I asked an associate if there was anything similar and she showed a few and I tried them but none even compared to the thickness and intense moisture that it gives. If you're looking for a great moisturizer especially during these extremely dry months, you have got to try this!

AirPods
I know there is so much hype around AirPods right now, but they are actually so great and extremely useful. I got them in September for my birthday, and I have used them practically every single day since. I use them to workout and they stay right in my ears, I had heard people were worried that they wouldn't stay in my ears, but they actually work very well. I also use them at night especially at school to watch something before I fall asleep. Another great use is when I'm studying I play a study playlist and they work great to cancel out noise so that way I can focus on studying.

The Couple Next Door
This was by far the best book that I read in 2018. It seriously kept me up at night reading trying to finish it! I wrote a complete review here if you're interested you can check it out. If you like book reviews, I will be starting a new series this year where I share a monthly reading list at the end of each month reviewing all of the books that I read, be sure to check out my new page on the blog at the end of this month, where I will be posting all of my reading lists so that way they are all in one place!

Madewell Gold Star Necklace
I love this necklace from Madewell and I have been wearing it all the time. I love yellow gold dainty jewelry and this necklace is exactly that. This was my favorite piece of jewelry that I wore all throughout 2018.

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I love this under eye cream, it's so thick and rich, which is exactly what I look for in an eye cream. Using eye cream just makes my under eye concealer apply so much better and keeps it from looking cracked and dry.

Hand Food
I found this hand cream at the end of last winter at Target and it's great! It's only $10 and it's so thick and nourishing and really hydrates your hands. Most nice hand creams come in tiny tubes and are really expensive so this is a great option, if you're looking for a hand cream.

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit