FEBRUARY 2019 FAVORITES

Happy March! I can't believe how quickly 2019 is already flying by! In today's post I'm sharing just a few favorites from the past month. This list is rather short, as it was a short month and I am trying to shop less over the next few months to save money, which is no easy task for me!!


iPad Pro
In January I got the new iPad Pro and it is seriously the best! I have been using it so much for things such as taking notes, working on blog things like collages and I love making lists on the iPad. The Apple Pencil is so cool to use.
Laneige Lip Mask
This lap mask is seriously the best. I shared about using this and other products in my Skin Care Routine for Dry Skin post, where I shared all of my favorite skin care products to use on dry skin in the winter.
Lululemon Ready to Rulu Pants
I have seriously been wearing these pants NONSTOP they are SO comfy and cozy to wear I seriously love these!
Mini Uggs
I have also worn these practically every single day this winter. They are cute, super warm and easy to slip on and run out the door.
Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer
This is the best concealer, it covers really well, and it blends well too, which is really important to me!
Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask
Having blonde hair and having to bleach it, I seriously need a good hair mask to keep my hair well hydrated. I really like this one, it works great to use about once a week to keep my hair healthy especially during the dry winter. It also smells great!
Lululemon Scrunchy
This is such a random favorite, but I just purchased another Lululemon scrunchy the other day because they actually hold my hair without damaging it!

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit