WHAT'S IN MY CROSSBODY BAG?

I used to love a "what's in my bag" post, so today I am bringing them back! I recently picked up this new Michael Kors crossbody that I am loving. It's the perfect size, it holds a ton of stuff and is still small enough. It's the perfect bag to run errands with, which I am constantly doing lately.

These are the everyday contents of my bag. I like to empty receipts out of my bag whenever I get home so I can hang onto the ones that I might need. In a small bag like this I don't carry much besides the essentials, but in larger bags I keep them organized by using pouches. I linked all of the items below, the key chain that I keep on my car keys is actually the wristlet that came on my wallet, I love that they match!




      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit