WHAT'S IN MY AMAZON CART

Amazon has been my go to place for pretty much everything recently, so today I’m sharing what’s in my cart! I have posted similar Amazon posts on the blog in the past and I always really like to see what other people have in their carts when they share these posts, so I wanted to share one too! A few of these items I have ordered already, so I will be sure to share updates after I'm able to test them out!
I ordered this bathing suit in black and in the black leopard and in plain black and I cannot wait to wear these in Florida next week! I am really loving red right now and so I also ordered this red maxi dress for Florida too. I ordered this Hydro Flask, because my white straw lid one doesn't fit in any cup holders so it ends up spilling everywhere! I also pre-ordered the book The Home Edit and it just arrived and I am super excited about it and cannot wait to organize everything. I am moving into my first apartment at the end of the summer and I will totally be instituting all of these amazing looking organizing systems into it!

I haven't ordered but I am super interested in these hair coils, they seem like such a cool idea. I also love this black velvet earrings organizer and think this would be perfect to store all of my earrings. I will probably be ordering both of these soon!

Click the links below to shop my Amazon cart:

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit