DRESSING UP A BASIC TANK


Happy Memorial Day! Today I’m sharing a go to outfit of mine for spring, especially for NY where it can still be pretty chilly. I love wearing a basic tank, like this one from Forever 21 that I got for under $4, and pairing it with jeans, heels, and  some jewelry to dress it up.

These are my all time favorite black jeans from Madewell, I love the button details on these jeans. Another great option would be jeans with a cute belt. My other favorite Madewell black jeans are these ones, and this is my favorite black Free People belt.

Both of the necklaces I am wearing are from Madewell. I really love their simple delicate pieces. The exact star necklace I am wearing is no longer available, which is so sad because it's my favorite. But, you can still buy the star charm. Here is a similar style star necklace and they also came out with this super cute moon necklace. The other necklace came in a two pack but the exact two pack is no longer available, but the necklace paired here with a different necklace.

The sunglasses that I am wearing here are my go to Tory Burch sunglasses. I am also carrying my go to black crossbody from Michael Kors lately, it's so perfect! I shared a what's in my bag a few months ago if you are interested!


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit