RED ROUNDUP FOR SUMMER


I am officially done with my sophomore year of college...which is insane, college is going by so quickly! I seriously cannot believe I am about to be a junior, it feels like just yesterday I was moving into my college dorm, and last week I signed my lease for my first apartment!!

Today I am sharing a board inspired by a recent favorite of mine, you would definitely know this if you follow me on Instagram, the color red. I love this color, especially for summer! It's such a great statement color. I linked a bunch of my favorite red pieces, including this amazing red maxi dress that I actually got on Amazon for $24!! Along with that I also linked a few other items I have been loving to wear as a red statement piece. I also included the red version of my favorite crossbody, I don't actually have the red version, just the black but I would absolutely love the red!

Bathing Suit Top | Bathing Suit Bottom | iPhone case | OPI Dutch Tulips | Red Dress | Red Heels

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit