What's in my Kate Spade bag?

Here is what I have been carrying in my bag lately.  This is the Kate Spade  Cove Street Goldie Crosshatched Satchel, you can find it here.





In the two open side pockets I keep my sunglasses, which are from Target and my phone, which is the iPhone 6s in gold.  In the like bottom of the bag I keep my Vera Bradley black leather wallet/crossbody, to see more of what this bag looks like in side checkout this post.  I also have some of my favorite Orbit gum, a phone charger, because I never have my phone charged lol and I have my car keys, which are on a Vera Bradley lanyard in the pattern Sierra.  In the zipper pocket I just have a few essentialsl the Burt's Bees chap stick, which is my favorite, the Burt's Bees cuticle cream because I always want to do my cuticles when I am waiting somewhere and I have a small pack of Neutrogena makeup remover wipes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESHMAN DORM TOUR

SUMMER DRESSES TO WEAR TO WEDDINGS UNDER $100

Wedding Outfit